Thursday, April 28, 2011

Real-self?

I've just attended a training session before i started my internship in Nestle.
Well, I wouldn't say that it's a training session but it's more like a counseling session.
Yep!!! It's definitely a FREE counseling session.

It's kinda weird when my couch, Mr Alang, asked me to write down my "images" and also "real-self".
I didn't have any problem in writing the "images" part, but when i came to the "real-self"...
No!!

What??!!

Yes, you got it! My answer is NO!
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY "REAL-SELF"!

After the training session, Mr Alang told me that..When was the last time you thought about your "real-self"?!
And of course I couldn't give any answer..

Yeah..who am i actually??
Like what he said, "You are wearing mask all the times without knowing who is the one inside your body, your heart.."
I didn't know what should I say about it.

It's true. Yeah. I don't know anything about my "real-self". 
Simply because I'm a FAKE guy.
I always cares for others' feelings and thoughts. 
How do they feel when they talked to me or looked at me...

But is it right?
Should i just leave the "real-self" at the back and continuing to wear the mask in my life?




No comments:

Post a Comment